Ski and winter holiday in the charming village of Filzmoos
Active family holiday with skiing, cross country skiing, sleigh rides…
The family-friendly ski area in Filzmoos with its sunny pistes and slopes lies at the heart of the Ski Amadé ski region. It is particularly suitable for beginners and gentle skiers. The Neuberg-Filzmos ski circuit is just a few minutes away from our “Ferienwohnung Bergblick”. Popular ski areas such as Schladming and Flachau are just a short drive away.
- Ski area Filzmoos in the heart of the Ski-Amadé region
- Ski circuit Neuberg-Filzmoos near the “Ferienwohnung Bergblick”
- Filzmoos ski and snowboard schools and ski equipment hire in resort centre
- A number of ski huts where you can stop for refreshment throughout the ski area and at the valley lift stations
Free ski bus
Enjoy a hassle-free journey to the ski slopes throughout the winter season on the free ski bus. There are 4 bus routes, running regularly every day. The bus stop is just 10 mins. away.
Cross country skiing, biathlon
Glide through the snow on two skis, feel the fresh wind in your face – enjoy the sport of cross country skiing and biathlon in the heart of a fabulous mountain panorama. Join the network of trails right behind our house. This section is floodlit in the evening. Have a go at biathlon on the special course right nearby.
- Around 45 km cross country skiing and skating trails for beginners and experts
- Trail right behind our house
- Snow-sure high alpine trail on the Rossbrand at an altitude of 1.600 m (cable car for return journey)
- Biathlon course on the Neuberg Sonnenloipe trail
Winter walking, ski tours, tobogganing
Savour the clear mountain air and beautiful nature ski touring, winter walking or tobogganing. A popular skitour in Filzmoos leads you from the Sulzenalmen to the Sulzenschneid. Guided ski tours are also available. Gentler pastimes inlcude winter walking through the snowy countryside or tobogganing with the whole family.
- Lots of ski tour routes in the vicinty
- Guided ski tours available
- A variety of marked winter footpaths
- Natural toboggan run Kleinberg (ascent on foot or with the chairlift), toboggan hire available
- Toboggan run Gsengalm with toboggan hire
Other sports facilities and activities
In Filzmoos in the Province of Salzburg a variety of winter activities await. An unforgettable experience, for children as well as for adults, is a horse-drawn sleigh ride through the snowy winter wonderland to Gseng or to the Hofalms. You’ll also have fun snowtubing, snowbiking and curling. In January the popular International Dopgas Balloon Trophy takes place in Filzmoos.
- Romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides with friends or family nearby
- Curling on the curling rink on Tuesdays
- Fun snowtubing on a specially prepared run
- Snowbike courses at the ski and snowboard schools
- Guided snowshoe walks
- International Dopgas Balloon Trophy